How to Brew our Ethiopia Guji Uraga!
In this video, we walk you through on how to brew this unique Ethiopian coffee with a complex level of acidity and a delicious array of tasting notes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Origami Dripper & V60 Paper
18g medium-fine ground coffee
270g of 98 Degree C water
HERE’S THE HOW-TO:
1. Rinse filter and heat up brewer with water
2. Dump out water + add in ground coffee
3. Bloom = 50g of water for 40 seconds
4. At 40 seconds, pour in a spiral formation until 120g
5. At 1 minute 10 seconds, pour until 210g
6. At 1 minute 45 seconds, pour until 270g of water
7. Let drain, drains best around 2 mins 45s to 3min
TIME TO ENJOY!
Now you have yourself a full-bodied cup of coffee with great stone fruit flavours and jasmine tea and bergamot notes – a really sweet coffee!
Let us know what you think in the comments and be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel.