Ready for some West Coast camping?
We’re heading out to the beautiful British Columbian outdoors to show you how to bring the specialty coffee experience with you on all of your adventures!
We’ll be using minimal gear and brewing with our Caliber espresso on two different methods for this video. Ready campers? Let’s brew!
– 40-45g (or 7-8 tablespoons) medium-coarse ground coffee
– French press
– Boiled water
– Add coffee to french press
– Start timer, pour until the max fill line.
– Gently press down at 4 minutes
– Once fully pressed down, pour & enjoy!
– 12g coffee (or 1-2 tbsp) ground medium-fine
– 200g water
– Aeropress filter
– Pre-wet aeropress filter
– Add coffee
– Start timer & start pouring water until the bottom of the “3” marker on the Aeropress
– Let sit for two minutes with plunger placed (not pressed) on top
– After 2 minutes, gradually press down for 30 seconds to 1 minute
– Drink & Enjoy!
How do you brew coffee while on the go? Share your methods and remember to hit like & subscribe!